Here at OnlineMoneyPage, our number one priority is you. Always! That’s why we share things like advertisers disclosure and uphold editorial guidelines to ensure integrity. And we do it all so you can enjoy our tools, advice, and recommendations, with clarity and confidence.
- Every reader is entitled to accurate and fair information.
- The difference between marketing messages and editorial content should be transparent.
- Editorial integrity must not be compromised by advertiser influence under any circumstances.
- Assessments and reviews should be objective, factual and based on the actual attributes of the product.
- Editorial content must be accurate, honest and factual.
- Our staff, editors, writers, and independent contractors under its supervision, are responsible for creating editorial content, including written reviews and assessments.
- Reviews and assessments are based on OnlineMoneyPage’s editors’ and writers’ research and analysis. Reviews and assessments reflect the views of the editors, writers, and independent contractors.
- Editorial staff should not receive any direct compensation from advertisers under any circumstances.
- Providing favorable or unfavorable reviews and/or assessments for specific products or services will not be a factor in writer or editor employee performance evaluations or compensation reviews.