You don’t need me to tell you that having a job and team what you love, is important.
Or do you?
Anyways, you shouldn’t! Because on average people spend around a third of their entire life at work. Thus, it is really important, that you do something you love and have a great work-life balance.
If you are:
- looking for a job, either full-time, part-time or as a freelancer;
- want to be a part of a growing team of personal finance enthusiasts dedicated to improving millions of readers financial lives.
If so, OnlineMoneypage is hiring!
Our mission is simple. We want everyone to worry less about money and spending more time on things that actually matter in our lives. In order to achieve that, everyone’s ultimate goal should be either passive or low maintenance income stream.
With over one million readers (and growing), we have a responsibility and unique possibility to create the best and most helpful content possible.
If you’re into that sort of things, please come join OnlineMoneyPage. We’d love to have you on our team!
Content Editor (Remote, Part Time)
We are looking for a motivated and savvy Content Editor to oversee our content publishing requirements in a fast-paced work environment. Your primary duties will include developing and planning our content strategy, proofreading and editing, giving instructions to writers, and analyzing readership data.
Our perfect candidate has a background in editing and developing content. Is a native English speaker with a Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism or a related field.
- Supervise and coordinate the work of a team of writers.
- Proofreading, editing spelling, grammar, and syntax.
- Analyze data and analytics.
- Manage busy workloads and deadlines.
- Updating regularly existing content.
- Verifying content and information.
- Increase reader engagement and retention.
- Improve user-experience.
- Knowledge of Search Engine Optimization best practices.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism, English or related field.
- Native or fluent English speaker.
- Writing, editing, and proofreading experience.
- Good interpersonal and communicational skills.
- Highly motivated, detail oriented and organized.